What's new

[CYPRUS TIMES] "With Dimitris Lignadis I also experienced the metoo, but in a different way", reveals Roula Pateraki

δσαδσαασδσδα.jpg

"With Dimitris Lignadis I also experienced the metoo, but in a different way", reveals Roula Pateraki "Dimitris Lignadis took my idea for my show, the "Peloponnesian War" and left", says the actress and director

Roula Paterakis[/b] spoke to the show "Smile Again!" and among other things she talked about the difficult work of the actress and director, her collaboration with Aliki Vougiouklaki, the show that she says Dimitris Lignadis "took away" from her, but also her love for dolls.

"I can't see Aliki in the reruns that happen all the time on TV. It hurts me, I don't want to see her. It hurts me that she's missing. I remember her telling me about her child that 'Giannis is a star,'" Roula Pateraki originally said.

Speaking about the acting lessons she took with Eleni Foureira, Roula Pateraki said: "She came for a while and we had a very pleasant time, but I can't tell you if she should be in acting," while about Sakis Rouvas she said: "I would love to work with Sakis Rouvas again. I really like him as a character, he has a purity."

On the metoo movement and Dimitris Lignadis, Roula Pateraki replied. Because I don't like the word 'stole' I prefer the word 'took' things and left. So with Dimitris Lignadis I also experienced the metoo, but in a different way.

I didn't ask him for the reason. From people who take ideas and leave, what reason could you ask for? I don't care that he's in jail, in fact I found out about it later than everyone else. I don't believe that sexual harassment in the world will stop. Things will relapse again."

Roula Pateraki said in closing: "I now have over 1,000 dolls. I'm in awe, I'm passionate. I think it's the most beautiful thing. In gloves I have no love. I wear them all the time because of a problem I've had since I was little and I have frozen limbs. I used to wear them to keep warm. But I'm very used to them, and I feel a security."

Source: First Theme

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs to Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times
[/SIZE]
Source

Back