What's new

[Cyprus Times] Stathis Schizas on Alexandra Panagiotaru: I was shocked when she got married, I thought I had lost her

ScreenHunter-11804.jpg

Stathis Schizas and Alexandra Panagiotaru are living a great love affair and even after Survivor they don't hesitate to talk about it publicly.

The model and the 30-year-old businessman spoke to OK! and referred to their first meeting, Alexandra Panagiotarou's marriage with Aristomenes Giannopoulos, and the separation that led Stathis Schizas to take the first step.

"I liked her from the first moment I saw her, but I didn't show her my interest then, because she was in a relationship and I wanted to be a gentleman. I didn't want her to think I was a dropout. All these years we were also friends on social media, so I was following her life and her development. At the same time, I always asked our mutual friend Alexandra and waited. I would say where is she going? If she breaks up at some point, I'll make a move," Stathis Schizas was the first to say.

However, Alexandra Panagiotarou got married to Aristomenes Giannopoulos, which upset him. "I had a bit of a shock. I said we lost the girl. Nevertheless, I didn't lose my faith. Just so you understand, when I met her for the first time, I turned around and said to our mutual friend she will be my girlfriend one day and she said, son, are you crazy? And I said, "I'm four hundred percent, you'll see. Alexandra meanwhile was going on with her life, she married the man she was with and I listened to her a little. I was thinking that now she might have a child. But something inside me said no, Stathis, there you are. Until I found out that she broke up," the Survivor winner described.

Then, Alexandra Panagiotaru said for her part: "When I broke up, she made some moves. But I wanted to live my life a little bit as a single person, because I had just gotten out of a marriage and a long-term relationship. In fact, because all this was happening in my life at a time when I was young and my girlfriends were single, I wanted to live a little on my own. So, I stayed, alone and after some time, the sweetness set in. I remember that in the company we had tremendous chemistry, but it also brought out something erotic in me. He had the makings of the man I wanted to be with."

Finally, Stathis Schizas explained the reasons why they didn't want their relationship to be known immediately. "We were having a great time and because I had nothing to do with the industry, we didn't want it to come out and be talked about until it tied up. We wanted to protect our relationship. Don't forget that Alexandra is a recognizable girl and whatever she does will be judged," she explained.

Alexandra Panagiotaru then stressed that despite the fact that some relationships don't move on, when you're a recognizable person, some things stay, even if you don't want them to. "I want to be careful with my image. I didn't want something to come out, without being sure, to end and then have it all left behind. In the meantime, I was out of a marriage and I had an insecurity," she concluded.

Source: protothema.gr

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back