What's new

[Cyprus Times] Death of three children in Patras: In one week the "answers" for the thriller case

patra-13-1.jpg

The lesions on Georgina's nose are worrying What the review of the 9-year-old's medical records shows "Manos is in a heavy psychological state", states a close friend of the children's father
[/QUOTE]

The final straight is in the final stretch of the complex case of the death of the three girls of the Daskalakis family in Patras, in order to reveal whether the children's deaths are murders or due to pathological causes.

The results of the toxicology tests for the older girl who passed away at the end of January are considered important for the investigation.

In at least a week, light is expected to be shed on the thriller with the three dead siblings and along with the completion of the testimonies of the experienced officers of the Homicide Department, the toxicology tests of 9-year-old Georgina will also be completed. According to information, the toxicological and histological tests, although completed, were not given to the police in order to re-verify the results.

What concerns them more is the lesions that were reportedly found on the nose of 9-year-old Georgina. From a review of the medical records by both law enforcement and forensic experts, there are indications that their deaths were caused by lack of oxygen.

"I would kill her if I had even half a suspicion"

Meanwhile, a close friend of the father of the three girls in Patras, Manos Daskalakis reveals. He is working very hard, in a private company, working up to 20 hours a day and waiting for the light to come out in the complex case. He's in Patras and hasn't gone anywhere. He visits his parents at his parents' home regularly and visits Roula daily because the two of them have separated but he cannot help but support her humanly.Manos is annoyed with various things that are said and published. And in a conversation we had between us, he had said: "No one can doubt me.I am the most direct and I am the first to kill her if I had even half a suspicion.I don't have the suspicion and I believe there is no case , that's what I believe in my heart. They separated and she left the house they lived in. He told me that he could not bear the heavy atmosphere, living in the house from which his three children had left."

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back