What's new

[Cyprus Times] Antonis Kanakis: "I did not expect the death of the three children to be a goldmine for the media"

kanakis.jpg

"There are triumphant posts for TV shows, based on these deaths", the presenter said

Antonis Kanakis spoke about the Patras case[/B] on "Radio Arvyla".[/B]

"It's 7+1 shows with today's show. The reason we are ending Radio Arvyla earlier is the difficulty of a satirical show. More in terms of creativity when it's done on a daily basis. We get sad every time we get to the end and lose that air. We have a lot of fun in this one hour on Radio Arvila, no matter how hard it is for us to get here," the host initially said.

"But this year there really is another side to the coin. Not that we won't be upset again but I won't hide it from you guys sorry we're going to be relieved a little bit because we can't stand all this going around. Radio Arby's is a show where you have to keep up with the news. I can't take it anymore. Every day the toxicity and anger is more and more. I didn't expect the death of the three children to be a gold mine for the media to this extent. There are triumphant posts about TV shows based on these deaths. Enough is enough, we can't take any more and we don't want to see their faces. It's an intolerable situation but you can't have it everywhere. We really cannot bear this situation," Antonis Kanakis added.

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back