What's new

Today, on April 19, the departure of flight W64549 from Larnaca to Yerevan is delayed for almost 4 hours. This plane was supposed to depart from

.jpg

Today, April 19, the departure of flight W64549 from Larnaca to Yerevan is delayed for almost 4 hours.

This plane was supposed to depart from Gdansk to Larnaca, but was delayed by 1.5 hours.

The flight from Larnaca to Yerevan is currently scheduled to depart at 22:10 (it was supposed to leave at 18:20).

Accordingly, the return flight W64550 from Yerevan to Larnaca is also delayed. The flight was scheduled to depart at 22:20, the current expected time is 02:10.

Just to remind, according to EU Regulation 261/2004, if a flight is delayed for more than 3 hours, the passenger can claim compensation. Read more hereHTTPS://WIZZAIR.COM/RU-RU/INFORMATSIYA-I-USLUGI/CENY-I-SKIDKI/VOZVRAT-SREDSTV-I-KOMPENSATSIYA

As practice shows, Wizz Air is very hard to pay compensation for delays. In the denial, the company usually writes that the delay was due to extraordinary circumstances, without specifying which ones. According to many passengers, companies like AirHelp[/URL] or CompensairHTTPS://WWW.COMPENSAIR.COM/RU[/URL]

Source
Source

Back