What's new

[Cyprus Times] "Sorry". Touching goodbye from Natalia Germanou

nat.jpg

See what she said

This year's TV season ended with Natalia Germanou's "There's no better way" on Sunday afternoon on Alpha.

The beloved presenter chose, in fact, to be on the... floors, as she humorously exclaimed herself and her colleagues.

In the last part of the entertainment magazine, after everything her team said, Natalia Germanou confessed that "I couldn't thank my editor in chief, Vassilis Drimousis of course and my director, Kostas Grigorakis and even if he is not here this weekend but it is Yannis Marakis who is replacing him at least for this weekend. Our music supervisor, Elias Makridis for all the wonderful music, all our producers who are great and are always there for us, all the technicians who work for this show, all the amazing team of journalists, you guys because you are my gems and I'm blessed to have you and I'm telling you the truth. I am the luckiest presenter in the world."

"The last and biggest thank you goes to you! Thank you so much for honoring us with your trust for another year. Sorry for all the times we unintentionally let you down and next year we will be even better."

"Be healthy and have a wonderful, wonderful summer. You have all our love and our immense gratitude," added Natalia Germanou in the last "Better is not possible" of this year's TV season.

Source.gr

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back