What's new

[Cyprus Times] Shocking video of Zelenski: "We will win, no doubt new history will be written"

zelenski-diapragmateyseis-simaies-oukranias-rwssias.jpg

The shocking video uploaded by Zelenski "We will win, no doubt new history will be written" "This was my home, this was my office, this was my father, my daughter" Zelensky can be heard saying in the video he posted on Instagram while footage shows houses and buildings being bombed

In his own eloquent way, the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelensky, describes the horrors of war in a video he has posted on his Instagram account. The footage features the horrors of war: houses and buildings are bombed, civilians fall victim to the Russian advance.

"This was my house, this was my office, this was my father, my daughter," Zelensky can be heard saying as the footage shows houses and buildings being bombed, a man on the ground while someone screams "father" in fear, and a little girl being carried underneath to hospital.

"We will win, we will build new cities, we will make new dreams. We will write a new history, have no doubt," Zelenski writes, among other things, in the caption of the post.

Bombshell statement from Zelenski: I am ready for negotiations with Putin If they fail, we will have World War III

Earlier, Volodymyr Zelensky again said he is ready to negotiate with his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin. However, he did not hesitate to say that should there be "bad news" from the negotiations this could mean that the war between the two countries would lead to "a third world war."

"I am ready for negotiations with him."

"I am ready for negotiations with him. I have been ready for the last two years. And I believe that without negotiations we cannot end this war," he said, speaking to CNN.

"If there is even a 1 percent chance to stop this war, I think we should take this opportunity (to negotiate). We have to do that. I can tell you about the outcome of these negotiations - however, in any case, we are losing people on a daily basis, innocent people on the ground," he further noted. He went on to say that Russian forces have come to annihilate us, to kill us.

"We can prove that we are able to deliver a strong blow, we are able to fight back. But, unfortunately, our dignity is not going to preserve our lives. So I think we have to use every form, every opportunity in order to have the possibility of negotiating, the possibility of talking to Putin. But if these efforts fail, it would mean that this is a third world war," the Ukrainian president added.

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back