What's new

[Cyprus Times] Prince Charles ruined my love life, says singer Sheila Ferguson

karolosdgfh.jpg
[/ATTACH]
"Every time I got close to someone, Charles' name would come up." says the now 74-year-old singer who stresses that she never had a romantic relationship with him

Sheila Ferguson was destined to become Prince Charles' favourite singer when she sang in his honour on his 30th birthday. Since then the two have become friends but she has many grievances against them.

At 74 years old today the singer of the female group "Three Degrees" has... repressions from meeting the heir to the British throne. As she says if she meets him, she will express her major grievance with him.

"He ruined my love life and I will have no problem telling him the next time we meet," Sheila first warned before continuing: "He ruined my sex life. I went up to this guy once [AT A DISCO] and said, "Would you like to dance?" And he said, "I can't dance with you, you're Prince Charles' favorite." Every time I got close to someone, Charles' name would come up. I thought, 'I'll never find anyone!"

She says her connection to the heir to the British throne is causing men to stop dating her - which has left her single and having to rely on dating sites.

Sheila Ferguson plans to confront Prince Charles at their next meeting about this sensitive issue.

Ferguson has always insisted that she never had a romantic relationship with the prince.

Otherwise in her personal life, Ferguson married British businessman Chris Robinson in 1980 and together they had twin daughters, Alicia and Alexandria. They divorced in 2004.

Source: protothema.gr

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back