What's new

[Cyprus Times] "Petros Filippidis was chewing gum, he did it on purpose when he knew he was bothering me", Marianna Toumassatou revealed

marianna-toumasatou.jpg

What the actress said about MeToo, her career and her personal life
Marianna Marianna Toumassatou talked about everyone and everything, who was a guest on the show "He and the Other" on ERT. The actress referred to the problematic collaboration she had with Petros Filippidis and the strange behavior of her colleague and referred to MeToo. Talking about her career and her participation in daily serials, she was asked if it bothers her when people call her "καθηmerinatzou". She also talked about her husband Alexandros Stavrou and the fact that this year they are starring in... series that are opposite each other.Working with Filippidis"I always when I am in a job, I always ask people, because I have a serious problem and I get sick, it's not a whim, not to chew gum and I get in a very awkward position. On a job we did together, he was always chewing gum. I think he did it on purpose, I won't sign it, but I think he did it on purpose. I said what I had to say, and he understood what he understood. Anyway, growing up, I avoided coming into contact with negative things. At some point she was going to take the gum out," Marianna Toumassatou said.MeToo"What I hear that she didn't keep them at arm's length is what the old ladies in the backyards say when they get drunk. Any girl or boy who found themselves in that position after I wasn't there to help and defend them let me shut up. It's too easy to say that I was never hurt by anyone...you might have been lucky, you might have been lucky, you might not have been liked, you might have been a thousand and one," she said, lashing out at the attitude of some of her colleagues towards the issue. On the possibility of people facing justice in #metoo-related cases returning to acting, she said: "I think people who have been accused of hurting other people and have not repented I don't think they deserve a second chance."It's a shame to do a daytime showThe actress answered whether the term "daytime show" bothers her and how she deals with the comments about it, and whether she and her husband, Alexandros Stavrou, with whom she is starring in "opposite" shows this year, are competing for ratings.

"It's a shame to do a daytime serial. It's a favorite sport to label it. It helps us be better ourselves to label the other guy. If I'm a culture - and I'm telling you, I started in Art - we blame others and we become greater. Most "soaps" are. A lot of culture is not half the quality result of soaps. I've heard people in the industry call me an "everyday soap". But I want a lot of people to come and play 10 hours of scenes dramatically, without fake tears, and tell me if their souls can handle it. In the series I cry for real, I have never cried falsely," she said, among other things.As for whether there is competition for ratings with her husband, Alexandros Stavrou, with whom this year they play in series that are shown opposite each other, she answered in the negative.She also spoke movingly about her daughter, Chryseida, and her husband, Alexandros Stavrou, and reveals who her... life photo includes."The transition to motherhood was a dream. I couldn't imagine that one could love so deeply and intensely. It taught me to be a better person."Source: First Theme
Contents of this article including associated images are belongs to Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times
Source

Last edited by a moderator:
тест 1тест работыработает
тест2тест тестанормально

Last edited:
Back