What's new

[Cyprus Times] Mother in Ukraine wrote contact details on her 2-year-old daughter's body in case she dies (pic)

paidiak.jpg

"I wrote it with trembling hands"

It is the horror of war which is captured in the body of a 2-year-old child. On his back is written by his own mother the family details[/B][/B]

The painful reality of the endless human suffering in Ukraine that has been hammered for over a month by Russian forces.

Sasha Makoviy[/B] shared on social media a picture of her daughter Vira having the date of her birthday written in pen on her back and her phone numbers engraved in pen on her body.

"I wrote them on Vira in case something happened to us."

The mother explained that she wrote the message on the first day of the war as she heard explosions and sirens sounding around her.

The family is safe today but Sasha Makoviy wanted to share the photo to show the horrors of war as Putin's forces continue to target civilians and children.

"I wrote it with my hands shaking," she said and even revealed that until it crossed her mind "why didn't I tattoo her with this information?"

2-year-old Vira's mother posted another photo showing a card with the same elements placed on her daughter's jacket

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back