What's new

[Cyprus Times] "I begged him to leave me, but he kept hitting me furiously" says 17-year-old girl from Edessa

View attachment 23324
The 17-year-old girl who was brutally beaten by her 33-year-old partner describes to protothema.gr what happened on Sunday morning "I felt like I was going to pass out from the beating"
The nightmare she experienced at the hands of her partner describes to protothema.gr the 17χρονη girl, which fell victim to a wild beating by the 33chrono, when he asked to separate, the dawn of last Sunday.
The girl's words are shocking as they reveal the violence she was subjected to as she pleaded with the abuser not to take her life.
"By the time I opened the door to my house, he had already grabbed me by the hair and was beating me. He threw me over the hood of a car, dragged me to his car while I begged him to let me go and told him, 'don't hit me , you will kill me'. But he kept hitting me furiously. When he put me in his car, he wiped the blood from my legs, because as he dragged me by the hair I had wounds and he thought I would be scared and not say anything to my mother. When I managed to get out of the car, I ran straight home, I felt like I was going to pass out from the beating he had given me. As soon as my mother saw me, shocked by my condition, she took me to the hospital herself. My mother did not know about my relationship with my ex-partner. He had charmed me from the first moment, made me believe that he loved me but he turned out to be violent," the 17-year-old tells protothema.gr
The 33-year-old has been in the interrogator since early this morning facing charges of kidnapping, dangerous bodily harm, threatening and insulting.
Το χρονικό
Το τραγικό περιστατικό συνέβη στην περιοχή της Έδεσσας, τα ξημερώματα της Κυριακής με θύμα μια 17χρονη μαθήτρια η οποία ξυλοκοπήθηκε άγρια στη μέση του δρόμου από τον 33χρονο σύντροφό της, όταν του ζήτησε να χωρίσουν.
Ο 33χρονος άντρας, σύμφωνα με όσα κατέθεσε κλαίγοντας στις αστυνομικές αρχές η ανήλικη κοπέλα, της είχε στήσει καρτέρι έξω από το σπίτι της. Την ώρα που η κοπέλα επέστρεφε στο σπίτι της και στην προσπάθειά της να βάλει τα κλειδιά στην πόρτα, ο 33χρονος ενώ ήταν κρυμμένος, πετάχτηκε μπροστά της κι άρχισε να την χτυπά.

Αφού την άρπαξε από τα μαλλιά, άρχισε να την σέρνει στο δρόμο ενώ παράλληλα τη χτυπούσε μέχρι το σημείο όπου είχε παρκάρει το αυτοκίνητό του. He wanted, the girl told police, to take her forcibly with him.
The 17-year-old student was crying and seeking help while her legs were bleeding from wounds inflicted as the 33-year-old dragged her down the street by her hair. He then put her in his car and after wiping the blood from her hands and feet, threatened her that if she opened her mouth he would do worse things to her. The girl screamed at him that she would report him to the police while he told her: "Dare and see if you make it," as he continued to beat her in the car.
The girl managed to escape from the assailant's grasp and was terrified as she made her way home. Her mother, shocked by the sight of her daughter, was terrified and called the police. The 33-year-old assailant was arrested late Sunday afternoon by police and the family has already filed a complaint.
Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are owned by Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Attachments

• endooikogeneiakivia-1024x683-1-1024x683-1.jpeg
    endooikogeneiakivia-1024x683-1-1024x683-1.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 71
Back