What's new

[Cyprus Times] Chris Rock's brother takes on Will Smith: "Are you going to hit my f... brother for your shit?"

2022-03-28T192036Z_1605851481_RC2OBT9RAJWF_RTRMADP_5_AWARDS-OSCARS-SMITH-1024x679-1.jpg
[/ATTACH]
Tony Rock directly threatened Will Smith that he would attack him, after slapping his brother Chris at the Oscars He used vulgar language against Taida Pinkett

It seems to be turning into a vendetta with Will Smith attacking Chris Rock during the Oscars. And while Chris Rock may have wanted to tone it down, the baton was passed to his brother Tony, who recently took the stage to talk about what happened.

Tony Rock even threatened Will Smith from the stage where he was speaking. "If you think you're going up on that stage, this is not the Oscars," he said. "You gonna hit my brother, my f---ing brother because your bitch soured your face?" he added."

"If you walk your c--- in here, you're not nominated for shit but these c--- hands," he said, adding, among other things, "Every time you see me perform, show up. Tony Rock threw his hands up in the air, saying: "I didn't mean to start the show that way."

The episode at the Oscars occurred when Chris Rock made a bad joke about the shaved head of Will Smith's wife, Jada, who suffers from alopecia.

Will Smith laughed uncomfortably at the joke, until he realized that Jada felt particularly bad. She then went on stage and punched him in the face, and when he recovered she began shouting "Keep my wife's mouth out of your mouth."

Tony Rock had already expressed his displeasure with Will Smith after the actor's apology from his brother. A fan asked Tony if he approved, with the latter limiting himself to a terse "no."

Instead, Chris Rock seems to want to put an end to the story, stopping a fan who started yelling against Will Smith on his recent show.

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back