What's new

[Cyprus Times] Jenny Balatsinou and Vassilis Kikilias celebrated their son's first birthday

5454544545.jpg

Jenny Balatsinou and Vassilis Kikilias celebrated their son's first birthday See the photos they uploaded

Jenny Balatsinou and Vassilis Kikilias[/B] are happier than ever as they celebrated their son's first birthday. On Christmas Day, Jenny Balatsinou posted a photo of her son's first birthday.

"You are my sun, my moon and all my stars," the presenter wrote in English, while posting a second photo of her little one's first cake with Spiderman.

A photo from Panagiotis - Antonis' first birthday was also uploaded by Vassilis Kikilias: "Happy birthday, sweet boy," he wrote on his son's first birthday.

At the beginning of this summer, Jenny Balatsinou and Vassilis Kikilias christened their son in Patmos, giving their little one the name Panagiotis - Antonios.

The couple had their first child, the fourth in a row for the presenter.

"Nobody knew that they came in for me to give birth, not even my parents. I really think that our child is an angel, I was lucky, I owe a lot to Vasilis," Jenny Balatsinou had said in an interview.

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back