What's new

[Cyprus Times] "In 2022 I would like to find a partner and have a good time with her" says Kostas Karafotis

kostas-karafotis-1024x576-1.jpg

"In 2022 I would like to find a partner and have a good time with her" says Kostas Karafotis - "The collaboration with Natasha Theodoridou is so beautiful that I feel like we have worked together before" the singer claims

He gave an interview to "Eleni" on Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, Kostas Karafotis, who spoke about his personal and professional life.

"At Christmas I'm like the little green man in the cap who destroys everything, I'm the Grinch. I like all the preparation that's done by other people, but I have a bit of an issue with decorating the house," he said of the glamorous season and his feelings.

Asked what he wants 2022 to bring, the popular singer said: "I'd like 2022 to bring solidarity between people, for Covid to leave and for me to have a good time with a partner."

As for his personal life, he asserted: "As long as I'm good with one person and have balance in my life, for me it's the next step. Living with a man does not require marriage."

About his collaboration with Natasha Theodoridou, he confessed: "The collaboration with Natasha Theodoridou is so beautiful that I think it's like we have worked together again."

Finally, about his decision to complete his studies in medicine and get his degree, he underlined: "I've been playing music since I was a kid, but I first heard my voice when I was 18, when everyone was out of the house, and I recorded it. Medicine went into the closet when I saw that I had so much support from my folks for singing. I got my medical degree because I wanted to come full circle to the people who fought so hard to get me an education."

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back