What's new

[Cyprus Times] How Vangelis Marinakis' "Hexapsi" was born. What Natasha Theodoridou revealed

191108122612_natasa_theodoridou.jpg
[/ATTACH]
How Vangelis Marinakis' "Exaspiation" was born The famous singer referred to her collaboration with the powerful man of Olympiacos FC and revealed the how the idea for the creation of the successful song came about

Natasha Theodoridou[/B] revealed how "Exaspiation" was born to lyrics by Vangelis Marinakis. The well-known singer referred to her collaboration with the powerful man of Olympiacos FC and revealed how the idea for the creation of the successful song came about.

During her interview on the Mega show "Smile Again" she stressed that "I, I did it all again. When I did the Christmas show at MEGA, I was talking to Mr. Marinakis and I had watched the series Exaspiation and I said to him: he wants a different kind of music, my boy. But I wasn't imagining anything while I was saying it... Write it, do it... and he says: Okay, write a song. And I said: "Okay, write lyrics. Because I knew he was writing, I didn't imagine it. And that's how it happened. Then another one was born, "I exist for you."

"Is there a thought for a CD?", was the next question with Natasha Theodoridou answering. Should we do a whole album? I wish! Music by Petros Iakovidis, lyrics by Vangelis Marinakis and song by Natasha Theodoridou. Perfect!"

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back