What's new

[Cyprus Times] "He beat her up and she was saying she fell down the stairs, I can't bear to think about it" says Stamatis Kraounakis

fadasfsfasaf.jpg
[/ATTACH]
"He beat her up and she said she fell down the stairs, I can't bear to think about it," says Stamatis Kraounakis about the femicide in Alexandroupolis, with a 29-year-old mother as the victim, The artist spoke

On Christmas Eve, Friday, December 24, Stamatis Kraounakis sat on the couch of "Morning" and referred, among other things, to the femicides that have shocked our country in recent months.

Asked about the detained Petros Filippidis and Dimitris Lignadis for sexual harassment, he said: "For his very good fortune, I was never best friends with these people, because if they were my friends, I would have been in a very difficult position. I would have shut up."

He then stressed that this whole clean-up that is going on seems to him "like all things in Greece, harpa glue". He added: "Fortunately, the union and Spyros Bibilas kept boska right."

At the same time, the great composer, obviously upset and sad, referred to the femicide in Alexandroupolis. The 29-year-old woman, a mother of three children, was taken to the hospital badly injured and there it was found that she had a ruptured spleen and liver. She couldn't stand it and died after a short time.

"He took her to the police station to say that I fell down the stairs. This is beyond me. I can't bear to think about it. And that the girl breathed her last, beaten to death, saying I fell down the stairs. Think about this inside, the tape recorder repeating the phrase I fell off the ladder," Stamatis Kraounakis said.

Source: Proto Thema

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back