What's new

✈️ Due to the large number of reports about flight cancellations and changes between Yerevan and Russia by FlyOne, let me remind you: FlyOne has not b

✈️ Due to a lot of feedback about the cancellations and changes of FlyOne flights between Yerevan and Russia, let me remind you: FlyOne has NOT been flying its planes to Russia from Armenia in the last few weeks. Flights are either cancelled or passengers are rebooked to flights of partners, such as Armenia Airways or Shirak Avia.

Over the April days, the company has not operated any flights on any Russian destination from Yerevan on its own planes.

Let me remind you that currently the carrier has 4 planes in its fleet, 3 of which are in service. According to Flightradar24, the plane that has been flying to Russian destinations since March 6 is in Istanbul. Another plane since March 13 was also in Istanbul, but returned to work on April 15. These three planes are mainly flying between Yerevan/Dubai/London/Tel Aviv/Batumi and FlyOne European destinations.

If you have tickets for FlyOne flights or plan to purchase them, don't forget to monitor the flight status yourself. According to feedback from some passengers, the company does not always notify passengers of changes.

I would also like to remind you that if the departure time has been significantly changed or the flight has been cancelled - you have the right to request a full refund without deduction of any fees. You will have to contact the airline for this, because when you request a refund through the website the system most often includes fines and deducts various fees. The rules are here.

Source

Back