What's new

[Cyprus Times] #MeToo means I care, I react, I protect the victims, said L. Fourlas

loukas-fourlas.jpg

MeToo means I care, I react, I protect the victims, L. Fourlas said What he said in his intervention on Thursday morning during a debate in the plenary session of the European Parliament

MeToo means I care, I react, I protect the victims, said MEP, Loukas Fourlas, in his intervention on Thursday morning during a debate in the plenary of the European Parliament, in Strasbourg, on MeToo and harassment and the consequences for the EU institutions.

Who gives a person the right to physically or verbally assault another person because they consider them vulnerable? Who gives a person the right to consider another human being as an unwilling sex object?"

He added that our role is to stop it. To make him unable to. To make the consequences so harsh to make him stop being able to.

Metoo, And so I, and each of us, let us join voices and forces and protect in the most drastic way those we love and those who appear in the eyes of some to be vulnerable and easy victims, Mr. Fourlas said.

Source: CNA

Contents of this article including associated images are belongs to Cyprus Times
Views & opinions expressed are those of the author and/or Cyprus Times

Source

Back